Petals Inc, [ Weddings, Flowers & More ] Florist in Peabody, MA

Specializing in unique, creative floral arrangements.





978-532-0066 ~ www.petalsinc.com







Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elizabeth & Bryan's Wedding Flowers at Willowdale Topsfield, MA





Congratulations to Elizabeth & Bryan on their marriage! A huge thanks for sharing these picture's and the wonderful things you commented on regarding our work. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Hi Cyndi,
Thank you so much for everything you did to make my wedding day so special. After receiving a few quotes and meeting other florists, I knew you would perfectly match my vision for my wedding day. You and your team were so easy to work with, and on my wedding day, I was speechless! Everything looked perfect and I could not be happier with the end result. I received so many complements on the flowers and appreciate how much effort you put into my wedding. I will definitely recommend you to my engaged friends and future brides looking for a great florist! Thank you so much!

Elizabeth Morris (Willowdale Wedding June 26th, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment