Petals Inc, [ Weddings, Flowers & More ] Florist in Peabody, MA

Specializing in unique, creative floral arrangements.





978-532-0066 ~ www.petalsinc.com







Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank you for the nice testimonial Christina


Christina and Michael's Wedding ~ June 18, 2011 Spinelli's Lynnfield, MA

"I worked with Cyndi at Petals for my wedding in June 2011 - and I regret nothing! She was so amazingly helpful and considerate that I could not imagine having any other florist. When I went in originally, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, but I was told that one of the flowers that I wanted was not in season, although I was initially a bit upset, Cyndi was able to, with out even skipping a beat, find an even better flower to supplement my bouquet - and give me great advice for coloration. I had originally intended for a monochromatic bouquet in red, but with Cyndi's guidance I went with a red and cream bouquet (tied together with cream orchids with a red bleed) - which, just like she said it would, showed up as exceptionally vibrant and defined in the pictures!"

No comments:

Post a Comment