Petals Inc, [ Weddings, Flowers & More ] Florist in Peabody, MA

Specializing in unique, creative floral arrangements.





978-532-0066 ~ www.petalsinc.com







Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Congratualtions Carolyn and John on your April 30th wedding!

A lovely letter from the bride:

-I just wanted to write you a quick note to say thank you for everything. All the flowers looked so beautiful on Saturday. The centerpieces were fun and spring-like but also soft and romantic, fitting perfectly in the library. The card table arrangement was stunning. The bridesmaid's yellow bouquets popped perfectly against the backdrop of their navy dresses. The groomsmen's boutonniere's were exactly what I asked for and came out really well - My favorite thing out of everything, though, was my bouquet. I wish I'd had more time to look at it. I loved it. -
Thanks again!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment